The Vedic scriptures are the only scriptures that have existed since the beginning of time, and thus eternal and the absolute truth. There is no higher authority than that of the Vedic scriptures. Vedic scriptures talk about billions of celestial planets and that universe is trillions of years old and Hindu texts are being in existence since billions of years, and still these texts are valid even today.The gyan shared by Bhagwan Krishna with all is time proven and factually accurate.
Even today scientists, cosmologists, physicists, medical practitioners refer Vedic texts whenever they are struck in their research and experiments. Albert Einstein, Nicolas Tesla, Robert Oppenheimer and many other atheist confirmed in their papers that they referred Vedic texts and Bhagwad Gita for more insightful theories. No other religious text is ever been cited so many times in papers filed by eminent scientists of the world- who became eminent only rediscovering which is already known to mankind through these great Vedic texts. Thanks to Hinduism to keep these alive for the mankind.
“Krishna who is known as Govinda is the supreme godhead. He has an eternal blissful spiritual body. He is the origin of all. He has no other origin and he is the prime cause of all causes.” (Brahma Samhita 5.1)
Bhagwan Krishna performed miracles that no other being can perform.
- When Bhagwan Krishna was 7 years old, he lifted a mountain (26 miles in perimeter) and held it up on his pinky finger for consecutive 7 days. Witnessed by tens of thousands of people who were standing underneath the mountain.
- Bhagwan Krishna expanded his body into 16,108 forms. Which means he duplicated his body into 16,108 identical bodies.
- Bhagwan Krishna transformed himself into others. This means he can make himself like anyone.
- Bhagwan Krishna showed in his mouth, the whole Universe.
- Bhagwan Krishna granted Arjuna divine vision and reveled his spectacular unlimited form as the cosmic universe. In which Arjuna could see the various forms of Bhagwan Krishna, and unlimited Planets while being seated in one place. He was also shown the past, present, and future.
- Bhagwan Krishna killed all the wicked Kings who were tormenting and harassing the public. People were saved in this very life and didn’t have to wait for the Day of Judgment.
- When a royal woman, Draupadi, was disrobed in a court of kings, she called out to Bhagwan Krishna for help and he divinely draped her with an unlimited sari and thus she could not be disrobed.
- Many atheists tried to kill Bhagwan Krishna, but Bhagwan Krishna very easily defeated them all and also blessed them with moksha, liberation. Bhagwan Krishna is most merciful; he gives liberation even to those who try to kill him. Bhagwan give liberation; one does not need to wait for the Day of Judgment. Asuri atheist Putna pretending to breast feed tried to kill him but Bwan Krihagshna gave hergati (divine liberation) like deserving Yashoda mother.
- Bhagwan Krishna brought back to life many dead people including the six children of Devaki.
- Bhagwan Krishna cured diseased people including transforming a hunchback woman into a most beautiful woman in return for offering sandalwood pulp to the Bhagwan.
How to develop devotion towards Lord Krishna ?
What to do when you are lost in this materialistic world ?
What to do so that Bhagwan Krishna dwells in our heart ?
For many more such information click the link below……..